- ♦ No Contract, Pay As You Go: The Spartan GoCam™ uses Verizon Custom Machine to Machine data plans 1.
- No long term commitment required. Activate, deactivate, or reactivate the plan at any time.
- Domestic plan can be viewed here.
- ♦ Ready to Use Out of the Box: No SIM card required.
- Simply activate the service from HCO, use the camera menus to set your desired picture parameters,
- and your camera is ready to use.
- ♦ All-in-One Design, Easy Installation: The camera is powered by 12 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium),
- and is a Standalone installation with no wires and no required external power source.
- ♦ Security: Pictures can be transmitted with or without AES 256 encryption. For added security,
- use encryption to transfer your images.
- ♦ GoWireless: The GoCam™ is compatible with HCO GoWireless web and mobile portal,
- an ultimate camera and photo management solution.
Excellent people to work with
I live in verizon land, and while my At&T Aggressor Wireless works out in the field here, it would not work indoors, so I tried the HCO Verizon, and it works like a charm. Only reason for 4 stars is that right now the app will not give push notifications on my new Iphone 7, but the text method to @vzwpix trick sends me a text with the image in less than two minutes. I also feel that HCO should make the “premium” service (that costs like $4/month) standard and not charge for it beyond purchase of the camera. They say Verizon is only $5/mo to add, and that is true, but then to use it fully you need the extra HCO payment every month. Those annoyances aside, definitely a good functioning unit if you live in a verizon dominant area! Im having trouble deciding on my next one, another Aggressor or a Spartan… it really is a close call, and if Spartan gave the “premium” controls standard it would make it an easy choice!
Mike is great. System pretty easy to setup. Get solar panel.
Have bumped into a few problem associated with software update. They said sent it and we will upgrade and they did. Best feature is still email. I setup rules and they all go in one box on my phone.
Just what I have been looking for. Got tired of Running to my camera to check the SD cards. Thanks for the Great customer service and answering every question I asked.
GREAT camera easy set up great help from mike he takes the expert steeps to help thanks bill
I have only had the camera out for a week and so far it is worked as advertised. Set was easier and took about 45 minutes. I will be purchasing a second. So nice not to have to check memory cards!
Took about 20 minutes to set up with Verizon. Had only one simple problem and hco was great to work with Me to fix that problem. Was not the camera but operator. Takes pictures great good quality. Triggers around 70 yards away very impressed with the distance.
camera battery life is about month,good pictures and customer service is the best.
This camera is amazing and the customer service is the best I have evere experienced.