- ♦ No Contract, Pay As You Go: The Spartan GoCam™ uses an AT&T DataConnect Pass mobile broadband plan 1 .
- Activate, deactivate, or reactivate the plan at any time without getting a new SIM card.
- Domestic plan can be viewed here. International plan can be viewed here.
- ♦ Ready to Use Out of the Box: The AT&T DataConnect Pass SIM card is included.
- Simply activate the service at www.att.com/buyasession, use the camera menus to set your desired picture parameters,
- and your camera is ready to use.
- ♦ All-in-One Design, Easy Installation: The camera is powered by 12 AA batteries (alkaline, Ni-MH, or lithium),
- and is a Standalone installation with no wires and no required external power source.
- ♦ Security: Pictures can be transmitted with or without AES 256 encryption. For added security,
- use encryption to transfer your images.
- ♦ GoWireless: The GoCam™ is compatible with HCO GoWireless web and mobile portal,
- an ultimate camera and photo management solution.
No problems so far.
Outstanding Camera and Great Customer a service!!
Bought my second Gocam. They are awesome!
Best I ever used it
I purchased the Spartan GoCam (AT&T Version), 3G, Wireless, IR, HD trail camera from Mike. The camera takes great pictures and the cellular service works just as advertised. I have called Mike numerous times with questions and I have always been able to get in touch with him quickly and he very knowledgeable about these cameras. Camera also shipped very quickly.
Good camera and easy to use and set up with att. With computer. Only complaint is onethat i order was shown as camo and came in black